- Microsoft Windows laptop or desktop.
- At least 1 GB of free hard drive space.
- At least 4 GB of RAM
Additional Notes & Recommendations:
- Follow recommended memory and processor requirements for the version of Windows that you are using.
- We recommend that you purchase a printer certified for your version of Windows. Ask questions, and research before you buy.
- We also recommend that you purchase an external backup device (flash drive or external hard drive) for purposes of backing up your data. This is not only effective for the safekeeping of your Force5 data, but all other data as well. You should back up and verify your system to an external device as often as you generate data you're not willing to risk losing.
- You should have at least a general knowledge of basic Windows conventions for a successful migration to generating your marine survey reports with Force5.